- MADE IN THE USA UNDER STRICT QUALITY GUIDELINES to ensure each light stick works without issue - guaranteed. Rest assured knowing you can trust SnapLight
- PATENTED, LONG-LASTING FORMULATIONS provide high light output for 12 hours at a time to help you get the job done when electric light isn’t an option.
- GUARANTEED 5 YEAR SHELF LIFE AND INDIVIDUAL FOIL WRAPPING means SnapLight can be safely stored for years until the need arises without harm to the stick or components.
- INDUSTRIAL-GRADE STICK CONSTRUCTION protects internal components during use, providing a level of durability not found in competitor light sticks.
- WATER-PROOF, NON-FLAMMABLE, NON-TOXIC CHEMISTRY means SnapLight is as safe as it is durable. Perfect for confined spaces or underwater applications.
The Cyalume Snap Light is an industrial grade chemical light stick providing instant 360 degree illumination, that can be seen up to a mile away in optimal conditions. The Snap Light is waterproof, buoyant, non-toxic, and non-flammable. To activate the light stick, bend, snap and shake the tube. The light stick has a hook and hole top, for hanging or attaching the light. Each light stick is individually foil-wrapped for protection from light and moisture, and has up to a five-year shelf life from date of manufacture. The durable, waterproof, external body of the light stick is made from low density polyethylene (LDPE), and is phthalate free for safety. The internal illuminating chemical substance is non-toxic and non-flammable. Light sticks are chemiluminescent substances in plastic tubes that provide hours of illumination in a number of safety, industrial, and military applications. Cyalume light sticks do not produce heat and are non-sparking, which makes them useful in hazardous situations where sparks or flame could cause an explosion. Cyalume is the official supplier of chemiluminescent products to the U.S. Military, U.S. Government, and NATO. Cyalume provides dependable light for use in emergencies such as blackouts, industrial accidents and natural disasters. Cyalume products are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. and Cyalume is an ISO 9001:2008 registered company. Cyalume does not make novelty products (toys) but makes only tools to keep people safe with their Industrial Grade Snap Lights and Military Grade ChemLights.